Learning how much Thor has done for us
I started working on a website for my church last month. I only get a few minutes a week for this but one thing I noticed was just how different it is when working on a website from scratch and working on a Runboard. With Runboard I don't have to worry about doc types or meta tags because Runboard takes care of that for me. I still have to do the decrotive stuff with CSS but when working on a site I have to also set all the content stuff in place. I don't have to worry about that on Runboard because the messageboard is the content for the most part. I don't have to worry about the way text flows on Runboard but when doing things from scratch I have to think about all of it.
Thank you Thor for all you do to help us make our message boards just the way we like them without having to worry so much about every single detail.
The Ten Commandments of Runboard (a fantasy)
scene 1: Lesigner Girl and Erika walking into the break room when suddenly a bright light shines down and they see Pastor Rick given a tablet and a Runboard coffee cup.
scene 2: Pastor Rick, grows a beard and long hair then starts reading the tablet (in a Charlton Heston voice) saying:
The Ten Commandments of Runboard
1. I am Thor who brought thee out of the world of mismanaged subscription boards
2. Thou shalt not be forced to pay for message boards anymore
3. Thou shalt not share thy password with another
4. Remember thy Runboard and share it with others
5. Honor thy Message board and keep it active
6. Thou shalt not spam
7. Thou shalt not spread illegal content
8. Thou shalt not slander one another
9. Thou shalt not covet another boards cool design
10. When thou shalt ask for Support it shall be granted unto thee
scene 3: Light fades away, Pastor Rick returns to normal, shakes his head and says "I hate it when he does that... want some coffee?"